The Dog Owner’s Budget Survival Guide – Free!
by Jessi Larson
Let’s face it: owning a dog isn’t cheap. When you factor in expenses like vet bills, buying new supplies, boarding and other costs, some months are downright ridiculous. To help our readers, we’ve created a free ebook with secrets to savings hundreds of dollars a month caring for your dog!
Everyone knows – or at least should know – that they’ll have lifestyle adjustments after getting a dog. You’re responsible for caring for another being, and that requires sacrifice. However, there are ways you can provide the absolute best to your pup without breaking your budget.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- The biggest mistakes people make before getting a dog and what you can do to avoid these
- Ways you can get dog supplies for free
- Retailers with the absolute best deals
- DIY tricks with things you have lying around your house
- How your dog can eat healthy foods for less
- Training classes at a fraction of the price
- Free online apps and resources
- Scary things you’re doing that can lead to huge vet bills
- Grooming tricks that put hundreds of dollars a year back in your pocket
- And much, much more!
We appreciate all those who have used our site to find the perfect dog name and want to pay it forward with this free resource. Even the most savvy dog owners are guaranteed to find tips that will help them save throughout the year.
The book is the result of interviewing with dozens of dog owners and secrets from industry experts. If you have any suggestions for how to save money on your dog, we’d love to hear them! Please leave us a comment below.
As always, thank you so much for using My Dog’s Name. We love being able to help new dog owners in their search for an awesome dog name.